Please note: * indicates that an answer is required.

Find childcare and free early education for children with additional needs (SEND) > Step 1 of 1

Where a child has special educational needs or disabilities, all childcare providers must follow the Special Educational Needs (SEN) Code of Practice and they will have access to information about the best way to support your child.